Why Guest Blogging ??
- Learn and Interact with a thriving blogging community
- Get quality links and traffic to your site
- Social Media Promotion (Shared at Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Stumble and more)
- Relevant way to increase your online brand and presence
Guidelines to Write for us :
Feel the Wild welcomes you! Indeed, we appreciate the guest authors to share their experiences, useful ideas, tips or advice about photography, wild animals, safari and everything about wildlife and photography. If you want to write or share a guest blog post for us then please consider our check list below before you start writing down any content.
Follow the Guidelines to Publish your Posts :
- Fresh (unpublished) and unique post with the length of minimum 400 words and maximum up to 650 words is the advisable. Our spam controller team will manually review each of the posts, if we have found rewritten content or spinned article, your content will not been published.
- The post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else.
- Make sure you attach the images to support your content, if the images used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
- Guest posts MUST be written in good English. Content should be informative and not for entirely promotional purpose. We only consider the post that worth to readers and engaging to read more.
- The content you provide must be relevant to the blog categories i.e. it should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
These are various topics on we ACCEPT Guest Post
- Kindly send us a .doc or .txt file. or send us your post in the body of your email.
- We reserve the right to publish the posts and do necessary edit to your post according to our requirement (heading and strong tags, punctuation, grammar, etc…).
- Email us with attachment of HTML formatted content along with two links or a word document. If you are supplying us with a word document please highlight each word in blue which you need linked and at the foot of the post type each highlighted word with the URL straight after it. Only Two link will be accepted. E.g. <Wildlife Photography > http://www.feelthewild.com
- Be patient. Sometimes we get a lot of email and or guest posts to sort through. If you don’t hear back from us right away it doesn’t mean that you won’t be hearing from us. We respond to all inquiries.
- If you are not using Outlook, please send your query and posts to : feelthewild (at)yahoo.com
Thank you very much,
Feel The Wild Team